Friday, February 20, 2009

Unconventional

So, I haven't had a traditional workout per-se since my last post, but I cleaned my house in preparation for my extremely-to-the-point-of-ocd-neat mother-in-law coming to stay a few days while John and I went to fix another disaster in our extra house. Also, while fixing that disaster, I did a lot of hard manual labor. So much so, that I am sore to the point of weeping. So I'm going to count that. Not much cardio in there, but I'm taking today off anyway. I'll get on the bike tomorrow, since the pain is just too much to bear today. (melodrama anyone?)
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

craftyashley said...

No weeping!
Stay strong!

timpani76 said...

I think housework sounds like a great way to build up endurance to help you get back to working out. Every active thing you can do will help I think. Keep up the good work!