Saturday, February 27, 2010

Perfect Week!

I did a perfect week! I didn't miss a single day, and I met all the goals I set for myself! Yay!!
Today totally sucked though. I'm on the heaviest day of my monthly cycle, and it was a struggle just to finish 20 minutes at a plodders pace, and I felt all weak and shaky afterwards. 20 minutes at around 13 mph for a total of 4.3 miles covered. I feel a bit sore after my strength training yesterday, but not nearly as bad as last week. Huzzah for progress! But thank heavens tomorrow is Sunday, and my day of rest. *shew!*
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Yay for Sunday! I think you should give yourself some kind of treat for having a perfect week. New outfit? Pedicure? Something just for you!

lizS said...

CHOCOLATE!! (i did mention it was that time of the month for me, right? lol!)