Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Same old--Same old!

I have been keeping up my same old routine even though I have been non stop lately. Some of you have asked me a few questions on my older posts and I have finally read them so here are my answers to your questions:
My workout everyday is walking/jogging on the treadmill for 30mins. Then Mon./Wed./Fri. I do weight lifting. Tues./Thurs/Sat. I do Ab/Butt exercise's and Squats/Lunges.
When I get measured we measure on Chest, Waist, Abdomen, Hips, Thighs and Arms. If you want more detail on where to measure certain spots let me know.
Keep up the good work ladies!

3 comments:

lizS said...

way to go becki! you are doing super awesome. keep up the good work!

craftyashley said...

Wow! It's hard to keep up any routine during the holidays. Congrats!

timpani76 said...

Six days a week~~~~You are the workout QUEEN!!!