Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Word from One of the Husbands

Timpani's husband Erik asked me to post this on his behalf this morning;

"I just wanted to let all you ladies know that I thought that you were doing a great job and express my sincere admiration. I know that it is not easy to work out and fine tune your lifestyle, but having a group for support is great and the best way to succeed. Again: GREAT JOB! I will admit to not reading every post 'cause you talk about girl stuff sometimes that just yucks me out. :P Never-the-less, I pester Timpani for interesting updates and enjoy hearing about your successes together. A special kudo to my wife, even though I don't follow her lead, I know that I benefit by osmosis through being around her and her "can do" attitude. I have no idea where she gets the energy for exercising and caring for the little 'uns- which is plenty!- but she does and I am proud of her. Here's hoping that you reach goals and progress even more this coming year.
Sincerely- Erik, proud husband o' Timpani"

Thanks Erik!!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

craftyashley said...

Awww... that is so cute! Way to be awesome-husband-Erik!

timpani76 said...

Awww, he didn't even tell me he sent something to you Liz! He really is such a good husband!

Renae said...

Timpani is indeed the impressive woman!