Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry I've been so neglectful of this blog!! Life just seems to be getting busier exponentially lately! Probably because I'm up to more, hooray! Yes, it is the fourth or so week of feeling good! This is a record, and I'm lovin' it!
I did 15 min. on my bike yesterday and today. 2.9 miles yesterday at 11.5-12.5 mph. Today a little slower at 11-12 mph for a total of 2.8 miles covered.
No more weight loss to report, but we just had Easter, and all the various candy in miscellaneous places throughout the house might have something to do with it. At least I'm not gaining, lol!
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

Renae said...

Glad you're feeling better!!

timpani76 said...

Easter candy is my April nemesis. We're down to jelly beans now so I should be safe for dieting this week.