Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Diet Report for Wednesday

I decided to chop off a bit more. I can't see me burning that extra 250 daily with more exercise. I already do about as much as I can fit in. I do plan on starting some weight training, but I don't know how much that will do. Hence my new goals are: 1800 calories, 60 grams fat (or less), 90ish grams protein. Here's how I did today: 1820 calories, 35 grams fat, 104 grams protein. Yay for me! As I said, I just divided that into four part, three for meals, and the fourth part divided again for snacks. I wasn't hungry at all. I just tried to eat healthy stuff, and it wasn't too bad. Here are my current two favorite snacks: Honey Wheat Pretzel Braids, and Frozen Strawberry Bars. The pretzels are 2 grams of fat, 3 grams protein, and 120 calories per serving. The Strawberry Bars are made from strawberries, so that's good. They are fat free, and only 100 calories. Both taste so good that they don't seem like "diet food" at all.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Eating healthy sounds great! I really think 1800 is as low as you need to go since you are breastfeeding (just in case you are wanting input on how low you should go ;).