Thursday, April 23, 2009

Walking Yesterday, Flu Today

Well, I ended up jinxing myself, lol! I went for a 20 minute walk with my sister yesterday (we were in town because Jonni has a bad ear infection and a burst drum), and it felt awesome. I was feeling really good at that point, but by the time I got home that evening, I wasn't anymore. By bedtime, I was definitely feeling crummy, but I chalked it up to allergies. This morning I woke up with aches, chills, fever, sore throat, stuffy nose, ect ect ect. Thank goodness John stayed home to help out because I had a dentist's appointment! I still went (nothing but the best for MY teeth!), but I'm glad I didn't have to worry about feeding kids, and getting them dressed, and corralled at the dentist's, and blah. I just got to come home, put them in bed, and now, I'm going to follow suit.
The Almighty Liz
PS Welcome back Trisha! We missed you!

No comments: