Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kajukenbo 4/16/09 and then some...

Tonight it was myself, Sifu and two younger students. We did some basics from the horse stance (forward punch, front snap kick and elbow smash.) That unfortunately got me winded. Bad, bad, bad. I also demonstrated our form 1.

Elbow smash... in form. With follow through.... In application....


We also practiced a standing guillotine choke and some defenses against it.

We also practiced a leg scissor takedown (can't find a good picture) to a heel hook.


My instructor is trying to pin me down on a good date for my black belt test. He mentioned that many people were coming to pummel on me. He also said that I seemed like the kind of person that would throw up and keep on going. (Sound like a Hallmark card?)
I was feeling guilty and underworked out so I came home and rode the stationary bike for 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Hoba Chi said...

Supplemental- I walked 15 min. at work today.

lizS said...

that's really good erik! keep it up!