Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday

I just got off of the trainer (bike thing). I did 35 minutes non-stop. Average speed 16.5.
My diet is going okay. I keep doing really well through-out the day, but by evening I am really hungry. My will has been crumbling after I put my kids to bed, so I go overboard. Even so, I'm still eating less than I used to. I'm thinking that I actually need more calories than I'm allowing myself. I'm keeping my goal the same, to keep me on track. But, I'm going to allow myself an extra 100 calories anyway. It's kind of like telling myself that I need to be somewhere 15 minutes early in hopes that I might actually make it there on time. It's been a week, and with all of the normal fluctuations taken out of equation, I can safely say that I've lost 1/2 a pound. Hey, that's something. I'm only looking for 5-10 anyway.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

That's great! The last 10 lbs are supposed to be the worst anyway.

All the diet books I read say try to get 1/3 of your calories in at breakfast (along with some protein) to keep from getting hungry later in the day.

I have a hard time eating that big of a breakfast, though, and I'm sure I'm not alone ;)