Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Well, sort of, lol! The bronchitis is finally easing up, and the cartilage I tore in my rib cage coughing is healing nicely, so I jumped on my bike yesterday. 6 minutes, woohoo! Seriously, I felt like I was going to die after just six minutes, but hopefully things will get back to normal quickly.
I also had a doctor's appt just a couple of days ago, and I have to go get a big round of blood tests and ultrasounds to check various pieces of my anatomy, but my doctor is happy with my progress.
Good work to all you diehards out there who have not let up! Welcome back to some of the stragglers who have rededicated themselves to being fit! Let's try to get the whole troop back on track. If you know someone who hasn't been on in awhile, shoot them an email or a phone call letting them know they are missed. But all in all, awesome job everyone!!
The Almighty Liz

6 comments:

Renae said...

Glad to know you are feeling better. I was wondering how your rib thing turned out. Welcome back to the land of the living.

timpani76 said...

Wooo hooo!!! Next week I'm going to be fighting uphill right along with you to get back on track. Being sick stinks!

Trisha said...

Glad you're better!!!!

lizS said...

thanks guys! i do feel much better! i do plan on feeling even more better (didja like that one, miss english major timpani, lol!) soon. hard work and perseverance, here i come!

lizS said...

man, i must be tired. i just reread that comment, and the grammatical errors+the spelling make it truly atrocious. i might even delete it... but i won't. too tired!

timpani76 said...

engrish you like?