Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still working, lousy at posting

Just letting everybody know I am still working at it. In fact, this morning I was able to jog a thirteen minute mile. I can't even remember the last time I did that. (My body will probably be more than happy to remind me exactly how long it has been tomorrow morning.)
I have also started to trim back my eating habits a bit. Not to the point of becoming unhealthy of course, but definitely consuming less. Strangely, I have found myself eating a whole lot of lowfat yogurt. I originally bought it because my daughter loves it, but then I started eating it too. And I really liked it. Weird. But if it helps me svelte up, I'll go with it.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I read somewhere that people who eat three servings of lowfat dairy are more likely to lose weight, especially yogurt. Man, now I want to buy some yogurt. I will have to add that to my diet again!