Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday-- Running/Walking 45 minutes (3 miles!!!) Abs 10 minutes

Grapefruit Diet Day Five--I guess I'm going to technically go off this diet tonight since I will be skipping dinner for religious reasons (Fast Sunday). Other than that, I did super today. Only bummer- with my period starting yesterday it will probably be between 7 and 10 days before I know how much weight I actually lost on this #$&&%$ diet!

The Running Report--I've been fighting girl stuff fatigue all day, but I decided yesterday I was going to run today since I knew I would be too busy to run that day, and I stuck to it. I also went for the whole 3 miles this time, and did great! I ran the whole first mile (12 minutes) and then I did lots of running mixed with the walking for the next two miles. It felt great too to work out that hard again.

No comments: