Thursday, January 26, 2012

Diet and Dr. Appt.

So, saw my Doc this morning, and as I expected he was awesome. Even gave me a super good pep talk, lol!! Despite the weight gain (*shakes fist*) and the lack of consistent workouts, he's still happy with my overall heart health. He is also very supportive and encouraging about my goals for weight loss and exercise. He has absolute and sincere certainty that I can and will do these things. Isn't he the coolest?! He makes me feel so freaking good about myself. :D
Diet's going okay this week. I'm a little off kilter, but I haven't used all my flex points yet, and I only have three days after today left, so not too bad. Did I tell you guys I lost 5 lbs last week? Because I lost FIVE POUNDS last week. ;)
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

FIVE POUNDS! SCORE!

Ugh, I am stuck with weight loss. I think I might have to knock it back to 1200 calories a day again :P I'm thoroughly sick of dieting but I really want to lose 10 more lbs before I stop for awhile.

Renae said...

Holy crap! 1200 cal?? I think I'd die. I'm trying to stick to 1850ish, and that is hard enough.

Good job Liz!

lizS said...

timpani, something i learned while i was losing weight the LAST time was that if i hit a plateau and exercise wasn't cutting it, then i ate whatever the freak i wanted for three days, and every single time, when i weighed in a week later, i had lost at least a pound, and more often two. :D