Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday

I just finished yet another session with Jillian. Ripped in 30 week 3. I'm afraid I'm going to have to advance to week 4 soon. I DON'T WANNA! Here is the question: What do I do once I'm through all the Ripped in 30s? I guess I'm in the market for a new routine. I'll have to find a few favorites and rotate through them. I think I'll start looking at Insanity or P90X. I don't know if I can afford either one of those. I wonder if I can find a used copy cheap.

The diet is still hanging in there. I'm down to 155.5 today (which is still a couple of lbs over what I was BEFORE I started working out again after my 2 month sabbatical.) Still, progress is progress. That is 2.5 lbs down from 2 weeks ago. I'm off to hit the shower.

I think I might buy some kettlebells and try that route. Any input? I saw some at Aldi. I have no money at present, but maybe by the time I'm done with Ripped in 30 week 4?

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

You could always do what I am trying to do and add bigger weights to make it harder.

I think your cousin Lauren was doing both those DVD's you mentioned? I checked the library and did not see them there. You might send out a general plea to borrow some on facebook and see if you get any answers. I hear they are super time consuming though.

Renae said...

Time consuming is not what I'm looking for. I'm wanting something about 20-30 minutes that is mostly weight training so that I can do it a couple of days a week. I think I get plenty of cardio, so I don't really need anything in that area. That's why I'm thinking kettlebell.

lizS said...

check out the 10 minute solutions dvd's at walmart. they always have some good variety. :D