Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Running 1 hour (4 miles or so while pushing the jogging stroller)

I hope I got at least 4 miles, but I felt like I got more since I did not have to stop as much as usual. I rigged the jogging stroller so S could sit up a lot more and she liked that MUCH better. Plus, she seems to like the wooded Watershed trail as compared to the Lock and Dam trail that goes by the river. Either way, I only had to stop twice to give her things to make her happy, as opposed to stopping like 20 times last Monday when she was a major crank. It was so nice out today too! Yay for sunshine and warmth!

ETA- Plus, 30 minutes big shovel yard work double digging in my garden.

3 comments:

Renae said...

How do you find so many things to do in your yard? From the sound of it, you could have moved the entire top 3 feet of your entire yard by now. ;)

lizS said...

lol! @renae. this has always been a source of befuddlement to me too. ;) way to go on your run, timpani! and cool that you found a way to make S happier so you could get a better run. :D

timpani76 said...

Renae- trees and shrubs are a lot of work, you should get some more! I also maintain two separate compost piles, which adds to my work load, but gives me free fertilizer. That's what I was doing yesterday. I was digging down into my garden to bury half composted scraps. I SHOULD have buried them in the fall, but I did not have enough to bury under my whole veggie garden at that time. So, when a great day came, I buried some more!