Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Trail running 35 minutes

I had to cut my run short because it started raining hard. I'll run in the rain, but not in 30 degrees. Anything above 40 though ;) I only got 35 minutes of trail running in before it started to rain in earnest. I got a little wet on the last 5 minutes, but I did ok getting out FAST. It's hard to sprint on a trail with a tree root obstacle course!

Then, I came back and helped my mom de-clutter her house for an hour. Some heavy lifting involved. I definitely need to do yoga tonight. Kinks galore all over my body!

4 comments:

lizS said...

way to get in as much running as possible!! roar!

Renae said...

I'm picturing you sprinting in the mud, tree root obstacle course, with the 100 ft drop next to you. Scarey!

timpani76 said...

Oh, the drops are pretty far into the woods Renae. I did not even make it to the 100 foot drop this time, just the 50 foot drop, and then I had to turn around. The last 5 minutes of sprinting was the "easy" part of the trail (except for the aforementioned tree root obstacle course).

lizS said...

i love how you say that, like a 50 foot drop is no big deal, adn it was a breeze running through mud and the rain on a root infested course. *rolls eyes*