Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday

Well after thinking about it, I decided that I just didn't care about the diet yesterday. I was planning on doing a 13 mile run today. From past experience, I can tell you that dieting + being on your period + running 13 miles for the first time in several months = BAD THINGS. So I gave up and ate.

I did do a 13 mile run this morning, and it was hard. I'm off to take a hot shower and then to sit and be lazy for a while.

p.s. I just entered my run at spark people. According to their calculations, I burned 1521 calories. I wonder how accurate that is. So HA on the diet! Take THAT!!

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Yeah, I was thinking a 2 hour run is like 1200 calories, so no dieting on long run days sounds like a great way to not die!

Go Renae!

lizS said...

dude, i don't do ANYTHING the week of my period. i just can't handle it!! i can't believe you ran 13 miles!!!