Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday

I got up at 4:25 to go run with the group, got dressed and headed out the door only to change my mind (because of the weather), and stay home and ride the bike in the basement for 35 minutes.

P.S. I've GOT to start eating right because I keep putting weight on, and not off. Why the heck can't I stick to a sensible diet??? I did a silly thing and bought myself a goal dress. It was cute and half off. It is a bit form fitting, and while it actually looks not too bad right now, I don't want to wear it until I lose a few lbs. Team Godzilla's annual banquet is coming up in 6 weeks + 2 days. My goal is to wear that dress to the banquet and be anywhere from 6-12 lbs less. My weigh in today was 156. NOT GOOD! What would I ideally like to weigh? 140. Will I ever see that number again?? It's not looking too good at this point. I like to eat too much. Maybe Jillian will be the boost I need. We'll see.

No comments: