Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Weigh-In

Okay, so last week's diet didn't go as well as the week before. I think I'm about to go into my girlie time, so I'm craving carbs and chocolate and salt. Anyway, so I had not much hope for my weigh-in this morning, but I was pleasantly surprised! I lost two pounds! I'm sub one-fifty, woot!! I'm hoping to work out tonight, but for some reason I've been really really tired lately. Like, falling asleep at eight o'clock and sleeping twelve hours tired. Weeeeeeird....
Did get out and get a little sun today. GREAT freaking weather!!!
Oh, also, Erik is sick. The doctor is not sure if it's strep, or an abscess in/behind one of his tonsils. It's the biggest tonsil I've EVER seen, and Erik gets strep a lot, so I know me some big tonsils!! Even the doctor today was impressed. He has no fever, and very little other strep symptoms, but we are giving antibiotics just in case. (and me too) If he's not better in a couple of days (by which I mean if his tonsil is not shrinking), the doc wants us back in, and ct-scans and possibly surgery will ensue. I never thought I'd HOPE for it to be strep, lol! Anyway, the point is, exercise for this week might be dicey depending on how Erik is doing. :P
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

Renae said...

Awe, Poor Erik! I hope he feels better soon!

WTG on the weight loss! I'm hoping to be sub 150 again.

timpani76 said...

Woo hoo! for weight loss!

Boo for sick kids :( I hope your little guy gets better soon. We will keep him in our prayers!