Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Trail Running 55 minutes

Big E took the day off, so I decided to get TWO trail runs in one week. It was fun, but it hurt towards the end as I was pushing myself. I think I pushed myself too hard. I went swimming with the kids tonight for 1 1/2 hours, and while I was in the deep end, I got a massive charley horse in my right calf. I was at the very bottom of the 11 foot water showing V how I can touch the bottom when it decided to cramp too! I was thinking, really? Could there be a worse place to get a horrible leg cramp? I made it out okay, but
I think this was my body's way of telling me to take a few days off exercise!


I also might take Liz's advice and take a few days off dieting to try and re-set my metabolism. I've been really tired this week too :P

1 comment:

lizS said...

sounds like you need to take a couple days off of exercising too! and do eet! on the diet thing. it so totally works, i swear! :D