Monday, January 9, 2012

Okay Timpani, I'm Oficially Back, You Are No Longer Alone

Unlike Liz, I can't say that I've read your posts everyday, but I did read the last several. So you are into Jillian Michaels? I just went ahead and bought Ripped in 30 because I was sick of trying to borrow it from the library over and over.

I walked several times during my down time, but not NEARLY as much as I wanted to. Life was just to insanely busy for me to be able to fit in 1:30 of walking very often.

So I'm pushing my doctor imposed timeline, but I feel fine, and I just can't take it anymore!!

So I'M BACK!!

I ran the hardest (and slowest) five miles that I've run in quite a while on Saturday. It's crazy how clumsy I felt! It's been 9 1/2 weeks since I was able to run consistently. I'm so glad to be back!! I'm planning on hitting it hard too. Give me a month or two and I'll be killing it again!

I did week one of Ripped in 30 today. You are right, it was longer than she said. But did that include the warm up and cool down? Maybe the actual work out is 20 minutes. I'll have to pay better attention.

Alright Liz, it's your turn to rejoin the gang. You can do it!

Kudos for Timpani for always being the most consistent! You rock! (And your running is coming right along isn't it! Holy frick! 1 hour with a jogging stroller is awesome! I guess I shouldn't say "coming along" you are there baby!)

3 comments:

lizS said...

jeez, girl, you make me so nervous not following dr's orders!! you heal better than me though, so maybe you'll be fine....eek!
i am feeling better, but i'm totally gun shy. i don't want to feel awful again!! i maybe should have worked out today, and maybe i still will, but ack! you know? just, ack! lol!

timpani76 said...

I totally don't follow doctor's orders on most things, except c-sections. C-sections make me nervous enough to not workout hardcore for 3-4 months.

Go crazy Amazon woman!

Renae said...

I feel fine, so I'm not too worried about it. I think they normally tell you to take it easier than most people actually need to, just to cover their booties so people won't sue them.