Monday, January 16, 2012

Things

I ran 6 miles on Saturday with Bruce. I still am not up to my usual speed, but I felt good (and I made Bruce work, which is the best part). All in all, I'm happy with my progress back to normalcy.

I think I like spark people mostly. It's just a good tool for me to keep track of what I'm putting into my body. What I don't like is that they said that I didn't burn any calories with the weight training. (I couldn't figure out how to in put exactly what a Jillian video is, so I just input that I did their standard strength training thing.) That is just stupid. Also they didn't adjust my calorie intake at all after I did a six mile run. They told me to go out and burn 340 calories, and when I over doubled what they asked for, it changed nothing on what I was allowed to eat. I'll keep at it and see if it takes in to account a pattern for long work outs. But either way, it is helping me keep track of what I eat, so that is good. They have a much lower calorie count set than I usually eat, so even if I go over what they told me I'm allowed, even by nearly 200, I figure I ought to be good.

No comments: