Friday, September 5, 2008

Ain't Nothing Gonna Keep Me Down!


Okay, so after another bad week of trying to figure out when to squeeze in running, with no one to watch the kids, I finally figured out a way to run without depending on anyone else. I just Jerry-rigged my running stroller so that I could strap the baby's car seat in it, and now he can ride in it. I'm a genius. And hey, I made 3 miles in 31:34 pushing that thing. I didn't stop to walk either. I'm getting somewhere.
Oh, bad news though. IVR is cancelled due to not enough enrollments. DRAT! I was looking forward to that. Oh well, maybe we Sever types can talk about doing River to River Relay in April instead?

2 comments:

lizS said...

way to beat your circumstances!! renae, you crack me up! good job though, you did awesome. you didn't even walk! you're my idol.

timpani76 said...

I thought I was on the wrong blog when I saw the pic of J & C. Way to improvise with kids! I love it when I find ways to exercise that don't need a babysitter.