Monday, September 29, 2008

Sorry, I'm a Slacker!

I am sorry I haven't posted for a week. Life has been so crazy. I did all my workouts last week even though I had to do it without Dana ( get better soon, I miss working out with you ) I just worked out with some of the Curves ladies. I got a treadmill from my mom this weekend. I am so excited!!! I can go walking/jogging everyday now no matter what the weather is.
I was very proud of myself today. I got up at 5:30 a.m. and walked for 30 mins, then I did my weights. I was out of the shower and ready for the day at 7:30 a.m. I have to tell you that I have NEVER done this before. It felt so good to have all that done this morning and out of the way, so now I have the rest of the day to get other things done. I am determined to keep it up and stick to this workout everyday.
Another high point of my weekend. I have noticed that my pants have felt a little lose. So I tried on a pair of pants (that I haven't worn in over a year) that are a size smaller and they FIT!!!!! I was so excited. I also put on a shirt my sister gave me a few months ago that didn't fit, and now it fits. I didn't think that I had lost much as far a weight, but it seems that I have. The pants are still a big size, but at least they are a size smaller then what I was wearing.
Wow! I like to ramble. I just have alot to be excited about. It sounds your all doing really well, keep up the good work!

4 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Yay Becky! It's only been two weeks!!! Wow! I'm heading back that way today. I'll see ya later. :)

Renae said...

That's great! Keep up the good work!

timpani76 said...

I love it when my pants fit again!

I read somewhere that your clothing size will go down before your weight will go down when you exercise.

Keep up the good work!

Eyepoke said...

hooray, that's awesome! oh the good feelings, when your clothes begin to fit better, and then comes the day when you have to buy a new wardrobe because they don't even remotely fit! yay for you!
liz