Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wednesday-Walking 45 minutes, Thursday Strength 1 Hour

I did not get a chance to post yesterday since I went to bed at 9:30pm. I wanted to do my strength workout yesterday, but my back was not a happy back after I vacuumed and cleaned my whole upstairs. Back problems make your house messy! I was sick of looking at cat hair tufts and little pieces of paper, but all that vacuuming and bending over with the crevasse tool made my back mad at me.

It just twinged a little, and this time I actually took the hint and decided not to re-injure myself! I think working out is making me smarter ;)

Oh well, I guess cleaning does give you some exercise, and I extended my 30 minute strength workout today with marching in place! So, I guess I made up for it. I am not yet using leg weights, but I think I will try that next time. AND!!! I actually felt great during my strength workout this time. Usually it feels like it is sucking the life out of me! I did it while the kids were napping (3-4pm) so maybe earlier in the day is better for that workout.

1 comment:

Eyepoke said...

hooray! it's such a great feeling when the working out starts to not be a chore, but you can actually start to enjoy it. i'm almost there. i think. ;)
liz