Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back on track...

Finally all, I've been able to walk two days in a row. Not like I was due to time constraints at the Y (it was closed yesterday and tonight I had to get to the pharmacy before it closed). But I feel great. Yesterday I walked around our neighborhood for about 30 minutes and today, I did just shy of a mile on the tread mill in 15 minutes.
I have a deal with myself that when I get to a straight 15 minute mile, I will start lifting weights. So YAY! I'm almost there!!

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

Wow! Walking a 15 minute mile is pretty good. That was what I did at my best walking speed, taking into account I'm only 5'4 and have short little legs. I used to walk 4 miles in an hour. Hmmm, maybe I have a new goal for my walking now? Thanks Trish!

Dana Cheryl said...

You're so close. woo hoo! You've come such a long way.

lizS said...

good job trisha! that's awesome. sounds like we're all about to pick up weight lifting, lol! seriously, with all you have going on, i think it's great you find time to work out. keep it up! doesn't it feel great?