Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy Day!

Well, the illustrious Timpani of this very group graced my little home with her and her family's presence today! I worked out before they came over. I did a weight workout, having bought myself some new, and infinitely better, weights yesterday. I did triceps, lats, and biceps, 8 lbs each, 10 reps each, 3 sets each. 8 lbs was a much better weight than 5. I may have to go up on lats though, it was still pretty easy to reach 10. I also did 20 minutes on the bike right after, average speed 12 mph, every 2-3 minutes I would go up to 15. I forgot how much distance I covered, and I'm too exhausted to hall my toosh downstairs and look. Timpani and I also went grocery shopping, and birthday gift shopping for my dad. We went to just about every store in my area I think, and I'm wiped out. And my joints are killing me, so I'm glad it's a rest day tomorrow. Thank Father in Heaven for the Sabbath! I may take Monday off as well if I'm still feeling tweaky. Other than achy crap though, I feel pretty good. Mainly about myself and my progress. And you know what guys, we have all come a long way! We are seriously tearing it up!! We are going into our fifth week coming up, and still going strong. Here's to one month together, WOOHOO! One month of consistent fitness ladies. That's huge. Let's hear a big AMEN to SVELTENESS!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

I was wondering how you were doing!!!

I was thinking on the car ride home that I was kind of tired from walking around with you today, and then I thought "Holy crow! IS LIZ STILL ALIVE???" Because I remembered you saying that you had ALREADY worked out today, so I thought all that extra with the still being tired from sickness might have actually demolished you.

lizS said...

yeah, i'm actually pretty horrible today. everything hurts, especially the joints, and i've got a bit of a cough and a sore throat. definitely overdid it yesterday. i'll probably take tomorrow off too. i went to bed literally right after i posted. i shut the computer off and crashed. but, i'm confident that i'll be okay by tuesday, or at the latest wensday. this is not as bad as it has been in the past. thanks for the concern!

Dana Cheryl said...

Sounds busy but fun. You've really grown a lot stronger over the months. I remember when this sort of day would have been impossible. Go girl! :)