Monday, September 8, 2008

Long Monday...

2 miles in 30 minutes. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you read that right. Let me say it one more time... 2 MILES IN 30 MINUTES!
Ok, I'm done patting myself on the back, but I needed that. And I'm setting up an appointment for a consultation with a trainer to help me with the weights and the strength toning that I need. Thank goodness the Y offers that particular service for free. Of course, you can also pay for a personal trainer, but I just need someone to tell me what to do. Now that I have the motivation to continue, I've also decided that I'm going to make use of the cardio equipment at work, so I can get an extra half hour of cardio a day. We'll see how well that works out.

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

You have cardio equipment at work? Lucky! And, convenient! Good job challenging yourself too ;)

Renae said...

wtg!

Dana Cheryl said...

T that's incredible! You're doing so good. Wow!