Monday, September 29, 2008

ineicnowtonbong!

I didn't have much time to workout today, so I decided to just run as fast as I could maintain for a half an hour. I pushed Justice and Clayton (car seat and all) around in the running buggy for 30 minutes. Average speed was 6.2 mph (I think I was maintaining 6.3 mph until I had to stop really quick to give Lydia the keys to get into the house after school. That was 3/4 into my workout. The stop screwed up my average on my GPS.)

Anyway. I lost another 1.5 lbs! Wahoo! That's 5 lbs in the past 2 weeks. Keep it comin'! Hooray for hungry breastfed babies! (I just have to not think about how much easier it was to loose the baby weight when I was in my 20s.)

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Good job on the weight loss!

You looked really in shape when I saw you on Sunday, so I wondered if you had lost more weight ;)

Eyepoke said...

hurrah renae! boy oh boy, do i wish i could lose that way without the hungry breastfed baby, lol! five lbs though, i think you've demolished that plateau. awesome!
liz