Tuesday, September 9, 2008

DC's Monday

Lyra & I went for our usual one mile walk. Then I worked pretty much all day long.

Job #1 (at&t) 10 a.m to 2 p.m.

Job #2 (Curves) 3:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.

Job #3 (Babysitting a 5 month old & 2 year old) 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

I loved it though. I was busy, busy, busy.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs w/ onions, green peppers, salsa & Ezekiel English Muffin w/ cream cheese & homemade raspberry preserves

Lunch: Organic Mac & Cheese w/ peas

Dinner: McDonalds

I've made a neat correlation... I've had a few sleepless nights lately. I realized this morning while on my walk that that each of those were nights where I'd eaten fast food. So no more fast food for me! I guess my body doesn't get enough nutrition to fully cycle through REM sleep or something when I eat junk. My sleep is precious to me. I need quality sleep so now I have the motivation I need to steer clear of that stuff. I may have an occasional burger but probably only for lunch so I get a good supper to make up for the junk. Yay! I love finding out what works for my body!

3 comments:

Renae said...

Very interesting. And dang what a busy day! Bruce doesn't sleep so well anymore. I wonder what his deal is. I suggested he stop drinking so much soda, that worked for Brad.

Dana Cheryl said...

I'm sure soda played a part in my troubles too. I don't bring it into the house but I do usually drink one w/ my junk food.

timpani76 said...

There's a lot more sugar in fast food than people realize as well. Sugar+caffeinated soda may be part of the problem! I love it when I figure stuff out about my body too ;)