Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daily Running

I have to admit, after the half marathon I have been a little lax in my running. Today I ran 3 miles at a little faster pace.....I like being able to push just a little bit harder, it felt good!! And for about 2 months now, I have stayed at a steady 164-166 but the past two weeks I have been 160-162, maybe it will all just finally fall off!! Because that is what feels like is happening when my fat jiggles as I run....:) Progress, anyway, I just hate that it takes so long to see it!
I have been eating healthier since I moved in with Dana. Thanks to her for buying healthy food and not allowing me to eat out too much...it does help that I have no money!:)

2 comments:

lizS said...

way to push that line lisa! that's where the results are; beyond that line we all draw for ourselves. that line that we say is the best we can do. but i think that we need to continually push that line further and further out, and that's when things start happening! they say (the proverbial "they") that if you aren't get the results you want, change a variable. push it harder, change your diet, whatever. you've done both, and you are doing great!! keep it up! before long, there won't be anymore jiggling! yay! you will be....SVELTE.

timpani76 said...

Wow, so me, you, and Renae all lost about 2 lbs this week (play twilight zone music here).

I know what you mean about the fat jiggling, and feeling like its about to fall off! Mine does that when I do kickboxing or run in place, and it also burns, like I'm actually burning the fat off as I exercise!