Friday, September 5, 2008

WEEEHOOO!

Alright, I rock. I did bike today for 20 MINUTES. Yes, you read that right. The girl who, when she started, struggled to complete one five minute set did 20 minutes with no resting today. I did it at mainly 12 mph, but every two or three minutes I kicked it up to 15 mph for a minute. I dunno how many miles I covered because I forgot to look at the speedometer before I started. Then I went to Wal-Mart and speed walked around. Tell me I don't kick hootie! And yeah, I'm tired, but I'm not wiped out.
Who's gonna be SVELTE?! WE ARE!!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

WOOT! 20 minutes is the MAGIC number for aerobic activity too. Anything over 15 minutes of straight aerobic activity burns fat. So, here's to burning fat!

I've been trying to do a little housework after I work out, and I wonder if it keeps burning the fat that way, like your wal-mart walking. Hmmmm.....

lizS said...

are you kidding? housework is...well...work. so yeah, i'm gonna bet you keep burning that fat if you do that after your workouts. and i didn't know about the 20 min 15 min things. COOL!

Trisha said...

Awesome Liz!