Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday- Strength Workout + Extra- 1 Hour

I wanted to go swimming today, oh well. Erik had to mow the lawn, so I watched the kids while he tried to do that (then it rained). My pool closes when there's lightning too, so that would have been out anyway. Can someone explain the physics of closing an indoor pool during a lightning storm?

I did strength for 35 minutes (with the new & improved shoulder exercises that Liz showed me, thanks Liz!) and I ran in place for 10 minutes and then marched in place for the rest to make it an even HOUR of exercise. I also did 30 minutes of gardening, and tomato canning, and housecleaning. I'm pretty pooped. My back is doing better, so hopefully I will be back up to the HOURS of gardening I'm used.

My husband is so sweet though, he put both kids to bed. I can hear Quisqueya saying "Yeehaw!" on the baby monitor while playing with her toy horse in her crib. My life is great ;)

2 comments:

Renae said...

hours of gardening? Dang! Isn't little kid noise wonderful!

Dana Cheryl said...

Rock on! You don't let stuff slow you down for long do ya?! :)