Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tuesday!

I was oh-so-tired but I went to Curves. Today was our day to work hard at the "recovery stations" and go easy on the machines. Man am I sore! I also got together with a group of friends and went on a night hike. I love the exercise is becoming an everyday part of my life. :)


Breakfast: 2 pieces of turkey bacon, 1 piece of Ezekiel bread w/ organic goat cheese.

Lunch: lasagna

Dinner: homemade chicken pot pie w/ onions, carrots, broccoli, peas, corn

Dessert: two pieces of raspberry filled dark chocolate

4 comments:

lizS said...

way to work out even when tired! that shows true dedication; to do it even through adversity, lol! you are really kickin' some chicken dana. way to go!

lizS said...

oh, and thanks, about the pic. i hadn't put one up for so long because i was embarrassed about how heavy i had gotten. (i know, it's just my little green monster talking) but i think these ones that my bro-in-law took are just great.

Lisa Lou said...

Way to go Dana! Working out when I'm tired is the hardest thing.... Thanks for keeping me eating healthy!! I think that some nights I would just not eat at all because I didn't want to cook, if I were by myself! :) You are inspirational!

Dana Cheryl said...

Thanks ya'll. You're my inspiration as the sappy Chicago song goes... lol.

Lisa I'm so glad that you enjoy my cooking. Thank you for picking the nasty cilantro out of yesterday's pre-packaged salad!! It was a great act of kindness. :)