Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm Here...

...but pretty sick. I'm feeling a bit better today, but I definitely got one whopper of a cold. Fever's down to almost normal, sore throat is better today (I can actually swallow, a vast improvement), cough and congestion are about the same. Sorry if I alarmed anyone! I've been reading off and on, but the energy runs out before I can comment. I will probably not be able to work out until next week. Darn the luck!! Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on everybody in the meantime, even if I don't post or comment, so behave! And throw in a couple of workouts for me. I'll absorb them through osmosis...
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Get well soon! Love ya!!

timpani76 said...

We all have colds too. We must have carried our plague into your home. Sorry!

Lisa Lou said...

Get better soon! I'll run extra hard for you on Saturday! :)