Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting Better!

Okay, I am certainly not well yet, but I'm feeling the stiringnesses of wellness. Maybe by Monday or Tuesday. I just wanted to get on and tell everyone good job!! I thought we were slacking off a bit, which is not necessarily bad, but it turns out that many of you were just too busy to post consistently, so that's totally okay. (like I'm your dictator or something, lol!!) My point to that was let's not let up! We are doing so good, and it's been over a month now! Let's keep up our momentum. I don't know about you guys out there, but this has been super great for me. It's just such good motivation!!! Let's keep the ball rolling fast! Let's achieve SVELTENESS!!!
The Almighty Liz

5 comments:

Trisha said...

I totally agree Liz. This blog is keeping me going. I know there are other people out there that are keeping me accountable and that makes me do it even though I don't feel like it!

lizS said...

isn't that so true? i urged someone to join us the other day, and he said "i don't need another wife!" if only he knew how far from the truth he is! i don't feel nagged, or pushed, (and i hope you guys don't either!!), i just feel very supported and encouraged. and missed! i was off the radar, what, a whole day before dana started asking "where's liz?!" too funny! seriously, there just aren't words to express how cool you ladies are. thanks so much for helping me to be consistant with my exercise for the first time since high school!

lizS said...

i forgot to add, especially now of all times, when i need more than i ever did!!

timpani76 said...

Get better soon, and don't get discouraged by this little setback!

Dana Cheryl said...

This really is an asset to my week. I love working out with ya'll.

Bigs hugs all around!!!

Glad you're feeling better Liz. Hey I miss ya when you're gone. :)