Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday-Marching in Place 1 Hour

I mixed it up with the marching in place by adding 10 minutes of running in place, with two 10 minute sets of knee lifting and arm windmills. It was great fun. Not really, but the light exercise does seem to make my back feel better. I did not exercise at all Saturday, and I was up half the night with my back hurting.

My pool opens tomorrow! Woot! I hope that swimming does not aggravate the back thing. Hope hope hope hope.

I also did some light gardening today, in the hopes that I will be able to do some heavy gardening later in the week. I miss gardening the most! I'm used to being out there 1-2 hours a day, and it calls me in my sleep. Ok, that last thing I made up, but I still miss it!

1 comment:

Eyepoke said...

wow, where the heck did everybody go? busy labor day weekend? anyway, way to keep up the good work timpani!
liz