Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DC's Wednesday

I walked Lyra for a mile this morning. I'm sure we'll walk again before going to bed.

I went to work and man that's just exhausting. The hurricane in Louisiana has really effected the at&t world. Today I had to do so much work that I've never been trained to do. And knowing the company they'll have us continue to do it even after the center in LA comes back online. Fabulous!

After work I stopped by Curves... I'm going to start working there every other Saturday. I'll get to work out for free. I love Curves because you work every major muscle group in thirty minutes. So I'll start working out there Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday with my friend, Becky. Then I'll pick up workouts on the days that I work.

Breakfast: Raisin Ezekiel Bread, cantaloupe

Lunch: Black Forest Ham Sandwich on Ezekiel Bread

Snack: Pickles

Dinner: Pulled Pork BBQ & peas

Dessert: I'm not sure but Lisa is going to pedal her way down to the local Maverick & get us some chocolate. :)

2 comments:

lizS said...

how much is curves reguarly? hmmmm, that might me an interesting alternative to swimming, which i'm having major problems with. and might i say dana dear, you are doing fabulous! boy, we are going to be one smokin' group before long!

Dana Cheryl said...

Curves here in Cedar is $30.00 a month. It's worth is if a person has the extra cash. It's the same impact as working out in water. Every major muscle group is worked in 30 minutes.

I used to work out there and I lost so much. I built muscle and there was no impact. I'm excited to work out there again. I know it'll increase my endurance and I've got a big hike coming up so this is exactly what I need.

I hope that you can squeeze it in!