Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Continually Amaze Myself

Well, a very successful work out today indeed! I did 26 MINUTES, the first 5 min at 18 mph, the rest at 15, with a one min 10 mph cool down, and I covered 6.2 miles. Girls, I feel awesome!! I think I'm going to up my tension tomorrow, see where that gets me.
I am starting to get frustrated with my weight though. I've gained six pounds! I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be paying attention to this right now, but it's hard. *sigh*
Also, little question for Miss Dana; the last we heard, you had met with a new team of doctors, and were excited, and waiting on results and new plans and such, and then nothing. So, how did that go? Updates please!
Also, mucho kudos to all who've broken their weight plateaus this week! Rock on!! Way to stick it out, work hard, and reap those results! I have great faith that we are all going to meet our personal goals with this blog. I dunno about you guys, but I am still enjoying my workouts. I know I had to take a couple of weeks off for sickness, but I missed working out during that time. Something that, I promise you, has never happened before! Thanks for doing this with me guys! I love it!
One last item of business: we are missing some members! Some for several weeks now, and some for not so long a time, but I would just like to give some encouragement to those, and say come on back! As several of us can attest, if you just stick with us, you will see results, and you will love them! Let's all get SVELTE together!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

lizS said...

i forgot to post the best part of my workout! i got my heart rate up, and usually when i do that it's real weak and thready, and i get that elephant-sitting-on-your-chest feeling, and it's hard to breath and i get palpatations and yadda yadda yadda. all earmarks of a weak heart. well, today, i didn't get any of that stuff! that's a real red letter day for me! i got a nice strong, regular heartbeat when i got the rate up. that is totally awesome for me.

timpani76 said...

Woohoo! One goal DOWN! A stronger heart was a big goal right? Good for you!

lizS said...

lol! a stronger heart was THE goal!