Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday-Kickboxing 1 Hour

I don't usually exercise on Saturdays, because I like to catch up with housework and gardening, but I missed Thursday and I wanted to get my 5 hours in this week. Yay for me, another 5 hour week! Who's the WOMAN???

On a bad note, I drank one caffeinated soda, and one caffeine free soda. My only triumph on the soda problem was that we went out to eat for dinner, and I just had a water! I usually cannot resist drinking a ton of soda when we eat out, but I think the thought of those other two sodas I had today made me want to try harder.

3 comments:

Eyepoke said...

hey lots of baby steps equal big steps down the road. don't beat yourself up. you ordered water instead of soda! woohoo! one good decision made, and one baby step down!
liz

Lisa Lou said...

Awesome job, Timpani! I am also a huge soda fan and it took time to get away from it. You have great will power!

Dana Cheryl said...

You're the woman! Soda is a struggle for me too. We'll do it together. :)