Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Easing Back Into the Water...

I went to Wal-Mart today. I am almost entirely cold-symptom free, just really tired and weak as a wet noodle. The store trip took an hour and half. I took a two and a half hour nap afterwards, lol! Anyway, we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow before I commit to any physical fitness stuff. Way to GO everyone! You guys have been smokin'! And a big howdy and welcome to our newest member, Becky. Glad to have you on board!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Wal-mart is a workout in and of itself. LOL!

Glad you're on the mend.

timpani76 said...

Take it easy! You have to expect these little setbacks, especially when you have kids (plague carriers!) and your friends have kids (more plague carriers!).

Get better soon!

Becky Stucki said...

Get better soon. I hate being sick. It totally makes your baody feel drained. And thanks for the welcome. Everyone on here has made me feel so welcomed. I am happy to be a part of this blog and get to know everyone better.