Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DC's Wednesday

Today was a Curves day. Becky & I worked hard on the machines & took it easy on the recovery stations. All I can say is owwww! I'm feelin' it. Yes!


Breakfast: 2 pieces turkey bacon, 1 piece Ezekiel toast w/ organic goat cheese, Greek yogurt w/ Granny Smith Apples, walnuts, almonds, flax

Team Meeting Lunch @ Work: left over chicken pot pie, 2 deviled eggs, chips w/ spinach dip, 1 piece fruit pizza

Snack: Oranges,raspberries

Dinner: 2 small pieces of fish, green beans, corn

Dessert: raspberry filled dark chocolate square


Also I've noticed a big difference in my appetite. I'm actually hungry every three hours. I don't just have to make myself eat to keep the hypoglycemia in check. I can't believe how big my breakfast was this morning. A week ago I was only eating one piece of toast for breakfast! It's good to fill hungry. I'm loving it!!!

3 comments:

lizS said...

be careful with that appetite! it is definitly good for your hyp...glycemia, but you are also exercising, and so your body thinks "more calories! MORE calories!" when alot of times you don't need 'em. you probably already know this, but think small, frequent meals right? and way to go on the machines! keep it up baby!

Lisa Lou said...

Good thing you keep us stocked up on healthy food! I am really glad that we don't have any junk food because if we did I would be eating all the time! :) I'm glad that you actually have an appetite now, I was a little worried about you for a while. Now you have a really good stress reliever too!! :)

timpani76 said...

Man, I am so bad about waiting too long to eat, and then getting that horrible low blood sugar headache. Kids are so distracting!