Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One hour of cardio!

Yep, I made it today. 30 minutes on the treadmill at work (not quite so fast, I didn't want to sweat too much!) and 30 minutes at the Y after I got home. I kept both treadmills on at least a 2 incline to help burn more calories and save my shins the torture of the splints again and I walked a total of about 3.5 miles I think.
I think I am going to set up a consultation for the weights on Thursday maybe.
And then I must get a bathing suit so I can mix up the workouts. I don't want to get too used to doing the same things all the time.
Thanks guys--for the encouragement and for helping to hold me accountable!

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

I love swimming! I always recommend it to everyone.

Dana Cheryl said...

Yay! That's what we're here for.
Encouragement & all.

I love swimming. I just need a decent swimsuit.