Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Excited!

I am so excited to be a part of this fun blog. Thank you all for letting me join in with you. I didn't get a chance to post last night because, after a great work out at Curves with Dana, I had to feed family, do dishes and then get kids to bed. After that I was just to tuckered out. I crashed into bed. But this morning I did my Pilates (wow I am so out of shape) and I am planning on working out again at Curves with Dana tonight. My goal is to get up every morning a 5:30 or 6:00 and get my workout in before the kids get up. Doing my Pilates was to hard with kids crawling all over me.
Keep up the good work all of you. I hope I will be able to get to know you even better in this blog. Don"t lose sight of your goals.
Becky

6 comments:

lizS said...

welcome becky! and man, do i know what you mean about pilates and kids, lol! awesome job, and all on your first post too! keep up the good work!

timpani76 said...

Welcome to the blog!

I had one Pilates tape that I did like 10 years ago, and I don't even know where it is right now.

What are the benefits of Pilates? Do they target specific areas? Or increase flexibility?

Lisa Lou said...

Welcome Becky! Dana keeps telling me that I need to get a Curves membership and start working out with her....it does making easier when you have someone to help push you along! :)

lizS said...

pilates does both timpani. there are even aerobic pilates, but i like the ones that target specific areas. i also like the dvd's that break the workouts into ten minute segments, those are the best. i got mine at walmart. but they were made for dancers, ballerinas to begin with, so they definitely work on flexibility as well.

Dana Cheryl said...

Welcome Becky!! I'm so glad to have you join me in the virtual world. :)

You are a machine! Pilates, Weight training, & Curves.

We're gonna be so hot!

p.s. Liz, I'm sooooo glad you added a pic!

Becky Stucki said...

I found that Pilates help with strenghtening my muscles. Today I am feeling it in my abs, my legs and butt. Lisa you should come join us at Curves, we could all work out together.
Dana we are already hot, we are just going to be hotter! lol