Tuesday, September 9, 2008

DCs Tuesday

To start the day out Lyra & I went for our usual walk this morning before breakfast.

I also got a great workout at Curves. Since I'm training for my new job there I actually learned how the all the machines work. Wow! It's gonna be a work in progress just getting through the circuit twice with good form.

For those of ya'll unfamiliar with Curves let me explain. It's a very unique system. There are 12 machines with "recovery cardio areas" in between. You make the circuit twice. It takes exactly 30 minutes. The hydraulic resistance machines are really unique. You work every major muscle group during the workout. Also when done correctly the workout becomes aerobic. The key is using the machines properly which is easy to learn. Hands down it's the best gym workout I've ever gotten! I'll be svelte in no time. It's great to that working out is now a part of my job. Yay!


p.s. Has anyone heard from Liz? Is she feelin' better?

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

I have not heard from Liz, or Mary. Nobody here but us chickens....

Dana Cheryl said...

lol!