Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday- Walking 1 hour (plus some strength?)

I walked for one hour again today with two kids in the double stroller. We went to the library (because Breaking Dawn came in woot!). I have to say, my right leg is not happy right now, and I'm pretty tired. Good thing I always take two days off (Saturdays & Sundays) to recover.

Also, I drilled and hammered for about 30-45 minutes constructing a raised bed to expand the vegetable garden next year. I wonder if that counts as a strength workout? It sure sucked some life out of me like my usual strength workout does.

Confession for the day (or week)- I did not do my 30 minute (arms, belly, legs) strength workout this week. It just did not seem to want to be fitted in somehow.


2 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

That definitely counts as a strength & endurance workout!

Eyepoke said...

yeah, hammering and drilling are definitely strength! and just double up on the stuff you missed next week. or not. sometime's schedule's just don't work out. don't beat yourself up, just keep it going next week. you're doing awesome timpani!
liz