Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Liz's Day Three

WAAAAHOO! Thanks for joining up everyone! I'm busting with excitement. I don't know about you, but I have a super good feeling about this! It's just so easy! We can work out together without being together! I love it. I'm having so much fun reading about your workouts, and I'm also feeling very pumped up and inspired! Keep it coming! This is GREAT!!
And for those of you who haven't joined up yet, please do! I think the more people we get, the better this will work. Everyone, feel free to invite people. I'm not sure you can, and if you can't, send their emails to me, and I'll do it.
So, this is what I did today:
I did FOUR, yes you read that right, FOUR sets of five minutes each today. I also increased my mph to between 10-12 mph. I only rested for ten minutes between sets, and for the last minute of my last set, I cranked it to 20 mph for the whole minute. Sort of a little burn-out thing. That means that I covered almost three miles all together. I am feeling very blitzy people! I feel GOOD!
Tomorrow is a swim day. I think that swimming is vastly harder than a stationary bike. I've done four laps, with 5-10 min. rests in between, consistently for the past couple of weeks. So tomorrow, I'm going to try to do five laps, and I'm going to try to make the first two laps consecutive, with no rests in between.
So good work to all, and I encourage everyone to keep it up! I've been doing well for three days, and I don't think I've felt this good (physically) the whole stinkin' year of 2008! And get the word out about the blog. Good things beg to be shared.
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

Dana Cheryl said...

Yay Liz! That's incredible. You've come a long way since the onset of your illness. You go girl!