Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday- Walking 1 hour

I pushed the kids in the double stroller up to get a soda, and then back down to get some allergy medicine from CVS. I felt kind of sluggish while I was walking, though.
I don't know if it was the high humidity, or the kickboxing or what. I have not kickboxed since winter since I've been walking instead, and kickboxing is something I like to do indoors. I will not be able to swim for 3 weeks due to the pool I go to being closed for cleaning.

What will I do without my weekly swim? I mean, besides kickboxing ;)

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Where do you find time for kickboxing?

You're getting such a great workout pushing the kiddos.

lizS said...

man, we're having a hard time finding an indoor pool out here. the closest one is 17 min away, and will cost $74/month, which is a bit out of our budget currently. i dunno what we're gonna do. i'd really hate to give up my swims, they're awesome! you just can't get that kind of low-impact all-over workout anywhere else! oh well, i'm not giving up yet...

timpani76 said...

Don't give up swimming! It is the best workout I get. Of course, I just pay as I go since I only swim once a week ($3 a week). $74 a month? Yikes!!!

Dana, I kickbox in front of the TV while the kids nap in the afternoon. Since I put together my own workout, I get to watch whatever I want on the TV while I workout. It's a great distraction.