Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Walking-In A Way

Tonight, after Jeremy left for work, I popped in a musical, and "walked" in front of the tv for 1/2 hour. The music helps keep a rhythm to my walking. Tomorrow if it isn't raining, I'll be taking Superman for a walk. I need to learn how to train him, because he is seriously leash wild! I'm always afraid I'll step on him, since I never know when he's going to suddenly run in front of me when I'm walking. Well, no time to learn like now! See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, I forgot to post my goals! Ok, my goal weight is 140 lbs. I don't have an exact weight on myself right now, because the scale is in my mother-in-law's bathroom, and for some odd reason she is ALWAYS asleep at 12:30 am! She's no fun. Also, my sister-in-law are losing weight. (Weight Watchers) Maybe they want to come to our blog too? Let me know what you think about me inviting them. Anyway, I want to lose 3 lbs by this time next week. That's an attainable goal.

timpani76 said...

I say, the more, the merrier. My vote is, invite away!

Mary said...

You know what? I think we should post photos of ourselves (obviously not in our underwear, eew) and keep a pictorial diary of how we change too.

Dana Cheryl said...

Hey Mary, you should keep out Pat Miller's dog training books. I've tried all the big name trainers and several lesser known ones as well.

I've had the most success with Pat Miller's approach hands down.

Mary said...

Thanks for the advice. I'll have to find the library around here.

lizS said...

yeah, invite away! the goal here is support, encouragement, advice, and accountability! this is great! and good job on walking mary! woohoo!