Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Swiffer Workout :)

Today in addition to running (literally) around with my dog in a big open field I also cleaned my apartment. I swept, I swiffered (dry), I vacuumed, I swiffered (wet) all 1900 square feet of it. I moved furniture, and I'm soooooo tired! Sweat was literally dripping off of me. It was one of the best workouts I've had in weeks! :)


Breakfast: Ezekiel Bread w/ sunflower & peanut butter, raspberry preserves, flax seeds, & walnuts

Lunch: garden salad w/ grilled chicken & honey mustard dressing

Snack: various chocolate

Dinner: hamburger w/ no bun, garden salad

3 comments:

lizS said...

mopping is totally one of the best workouts. i have a friend who's humongous house is all hardwood, and she won't mop it cause it's too hard for her. she just can't make it. so she makes her husband do it, lol! that's why women from the old days never had to exercise; they did all day long! good job dana!

timpani76 said...

There are husbands who mop? I want one!

Housekeeping is the best workout, but for me, I seem to be unable to clean for more than 10 minutes at a time without a kid interrupting for some reason. I've tried vigorous housecleaning while they nap, but I think I'm too loud because it always wakes them up ;)

Dana Cheryl said...

Yeah housecleaning can get noisy! My floors are mostly tile so that's a lot of mopping. Because I have a dog I have the problem of dog fur. I can't stand all that fur everywhere. So I have to sweep, swiffer, vacuum, & mop nearly every day!

Mopping husband... Yeah I want one of those! :)